Reclaim Your Life from the Screen with these 5 Books
(Note: Some links below may be affiliate links. More info here.)
Today’s edition of #FastTipsFridays is a collection of my favorite books about cultivating a better relationship with digital technology. Some take a more aggressive approach than others, but all of them are full of insights and strategies to help us engage more mindfully with digital spaces, especially smartphones and social media. Enjoy!
- Digital Minimalism: Choosing a Focused Life in a Noisy World, by Cal Newport
- Hamlet’s Blackberry: Building a Good Life in a Digital World, by William Powers
- Indistractable: How to Control Your Attention and Choose Your Life, by Nyr Eyal
- Free to Focus: A Total Productivity System to Achieve More by Doing Less, by Michael Hyatt
- Ten Arguments for Deleting Your Social Media Accounts Right Now, by Jaron Lanier