5 Prompts for Gratitude Journaling
(Note: Some links below may be affiliate links. More info here.)
My recently released Journal of Thanksgiving is a three-year, sentence-a-day journal to help folks (including myself) make gratitude a more intentional practice. Knowing that gratitude doesn’t always come naturally, I included a list of 33 prompts at the end of the book to help spur thoughts. Here are five of them!
- What is the funniest thing that happened today?
- What is one good thing that came of the hardest situation you’ve ever faced?
- What aspect(s) of your job or daily life do you most appreciate and why?
- What is an activity you don’t enjoy but are usually glad when you do it? Why?
- What fear is most dominating you right now and what can you learn from it?
What are the simple truths you are returning to during this difficult historical moment? I’d love to hear about it on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram!
- For Lent 2023: A new group coaching course based on Time and Despondency!
- Introducing: the Time Eternal Book Club
- A “Slackness of the Soul”: Finding Hope in the Existential Time Warp of Acedia
- Belated Announcement: Time Eternal is back!
- Where Christ Waits: A Reflection on the Sunday of Holy Myrrhbearers