5 Prompts for Gratitude Journaling
(Note: Some links below may be affiliate links. More info here.)
My recently released Journal of Thanksgiving is a three-year, sentence-a-day journal to help folks (including myself) make gratitude a more intentional practice. Knowing that gratitude doesn’t always come naturally, I included a list of 33 prompts at the end of the book to help spur thoughts. Here are five of them!
- What is the funniest thing that happened today?
- What is one good thing that came of the hardest situation you’ve ever faced?
- What aspect(s) of your job or daily life do you most appreciate and why?
- What is an activity you don’t enjoy but are usually glad when you do it? Why?
- What fear is most dominating you right now and what can you learn from it?